1. Place flank steak in a shallow glass dish.
2. Combine garlic, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, [view it...]
1. Peel the apples and cut them into small pieces. Throw out the core.
2. Put the apple piec [view it...]
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2. Beat eggs well in a [view it...]
Berry Good Popsicles|
1. Put strawberries in a blender and mix until berries are cut into small pieces.
2. Mix yog [view it...]
1. Put all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Divide between two glasse [view it...]
Berry Tasty Muffins|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. In a large bowl, mix tog [view it...]
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set the bowl aside. [view it...]
Peel the banana and cut it in half. Push a popsicle stick in half way.
Wrap each one in plastic wr [view it...]
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius).
2. Coat pan with no [view it...]
Breakfast on the Go|
1. Layer peach slices in 16 oz. plastic cup.
2. Next, layer the yogurt on top of the peach s [view it...]